Monday 27 July 2009

Interesting weekend

Mrs P has gone away to Cub camp for a week leaving me helpless.I had use Tesco's online shopping to get some fags cos I'm too bone idle to walk 50 yards to the shops.Excellent service I must say.
Dear if you are reading this I did do the washing up last night and the Kitchen is tidyish.
My new laptop is great I purchased Pokertracker3 and am still getting to grips with it,The HUD does seem to get in the way at times but 4 tables is quite comfortable.
I have been banned from a Poker forum,not really worth getting into but that's a first.
I also have my very own Care In the Community internet stalker.Welcome halfwit.That's fun but I blame the lovely MRS THATCHER for that,before her they were all locked away and kept out of harms way.CIC just doesn't work.
Spent all day yesterday playing poker and listening/watching Leonard'Chuckles' Cohen and the BBC Glastonbury programmes.There was really great stuff there.This is why I have my special 'silly freeroll' fund to purchase tickets for next year for me and Mrs P.

No comments: