Wednesday 2 September 2009

So I have gone over to the dark side and got a Pokerstars account?

Why do people rave about this site?I only opened the account so somebody could pay me the rake that I was owed.It offered me a massive $50 bonus and no Rakeback.Soon after the initial bonus gets increased to $600.Great timing by me.Messed about on the 10c tables and got nowhere.Came home pissed one night played £1 FR tables and I was off and running.Now quite happy at the 50c tables and have cleared my bonus,earnt a silver star and got my free books through InternetTexasHoldem.They have already been delivered from the States.
This month all the little wannabes are wanking over the fact that there is a points bonus.
500 FPP =$8.
2500 FPP = $40.
To get this I will pay more in rake.I just don't understand what is so great about this site apart from the fact that the gay raise is still respected.It has made a pleasant change from Ipoker and does give me the chance to play against americans.
I won a silly tornie last night and am currently leading in my Mansion League.I gave out some horrendous beats out though.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?4650288P This was my favourite.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?4650295P Always ahead but final card nice.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?4650301P You always need to win these.

More importantly than poker we got a cat at the weekend from Battersea Dogs Home(where else).Little Jessie is a lovely little girl but a bit shy.

1 comment:

rubbish said...

Lucked out on a few of them hands.
Nice.