Wednesday 11 March 2009

Poker League week 6 Betfred etc

Poker league v disappointing this week.The league leader was away so I had a great chance to make up some ground.First level dealt KK raise 6x bb and get called by mega fish whose first game it was of the season.Pretty drawy flop but no magic Ace bet and get called twice.Fishy turns over 10 8 for disguised straight so out in 1st level.I have played him before socially and he is of the any two will do school.Mrs P played as a guest and came third/fourth just out of the money.The organiser of the League turned up and gave us all a lesson in the rules which was good,in future the game will be better for it.He played and was dealt AA first hand reraised against one player and obv. doubled up i'm glad I threw away my 55.He did give me some valuable pointers.

One of my new sites has just given me $257 for Feb rakeback and i am still waiting for another to cough up.

Other news is the Betfred lag.I have complained to them and their response is that Skybroad is something to do with AOL so its not their problem.Yesterday's debacle was I folded KK and AQs which waiting for table to allow me to bet.Needless to say this put me on megatilt and I'm sure my neighbours think I suffer from Tourettes.Due to this I have withdrawn my bankroll from Betfred and will only play in their freerolls etc.

I won't be playing for the rest of the week cos i am taking Mrs P to Vienna for our anniversary.I would have gone last weekend but she wanted to watch Fulham V Man U in the FA Cup which was a great way to spend a Saturday.As well as getting stuffed 4-0 we missed last orders in two different pubs by a minute each and to add insult to injury saw the bus pull off just as we wanted to get home.All in all a horrible wasted day

No comments: