Monday 8 June 2009

A new start

Over the last week I have only mucked about with freerolls and micro cash at Gutshot.I recd $30 from them in a silly competition and cashed in one of their freerolls so I have a starting roll.No PT so just play on instinct.The outdraws are still there but I am building my roll steadily and have even earnt a couple of dollars in rakeback
I actually won a 1000 player freeroll on Betfred yesterday 5hours for the massive sum of $11.
The missus has got a job and starts today so I have the house to myself again so I can have my Tourette filled rants when I am 1 outered.
I went to the Derby on Saturday,numbers done due to the weather.1 place in 6 races that I still managed to lose money on.
The Euro elections Wow BNP get 2 seats.Best quote from last night from a member of the Essex electorate ' I'm not racist I just don't like blacks'
The Apprentice Kate just seems so stilted when she talks so it was no surprise that the other one won
Big Brother Another 14 weeks from a bunch of weirdoes,how exciting.
Twenty twenty cricket A abomination getting beat by a bunch of clog dancers
Can't think of anything else to slag off

2 comments:

rubbish said...

Weather, Grand Prix, Football Transfer fees, British Lions, MP expenses, crap TV, shit International fixtures, petrol prices. I could go on but I can feel a migraine coming on.
All the best.

Amatay said...

alright m8, email me, i got a small bi proposal for ya ;-)

amatay1@yahoo.co.uk