Tuesday 20 October 2009

The International Club Another Foray

I have just started reading Phil Hellmuth's FBI book of tells and I went to the Intl to see if I could put any of it into practice.Played in the £25 deep and steep here yesterday with some of my friends.30 runners and I came 2nd for £188.2 visits 2 cashes.I was beaten by that star of Dragon's Den JJ Hazan.I was short stacked throughout the FT and just played a waiting game to climb up the ladder.JJ gives lessons at the table and some of his plays and analysis were quite frankly appalling.Unfortunately my Ipod ran out of batteries so I had to listen to the table talk.Yet again I think £30 provides a nice afternoon which set us up for the Fulham game.The first half was pretty crap but a goal made up for it esp when Bobby Z scores.He also laid on the 2nd for Dio.The highlight was obv the abuse that Greedy bastard Bullard got.Enjoy life in the Championship Jimmy.I will be going to Fulham v Roma on thursday what will you be doing Jimmy?

No comments: