Friday 16 October 2009

Result

Just found a $39 token on Mansion that I had forgot about.Played a 6 man sng and took it down for $126.
Yesterday we had some builders in to do some laminate flooring and then my community support officier dropped around wanting me to fill in a survey.He was a likable fellow so I agreed. 5 minutes isn't too long out of the day but 2 and a half hours later I was at the end of my tether.
The survey was conducted on his laptop which took him 15 mins toset up.He spent another 15 minutes working out where I lived on some computerized A to Z map.Do bear in mind he is my LOCAL CSO so patrols the area daily.Then he wanted to know where I go in the local area.I gave him this and he was again unaware of these local places so we again searched his computerized A to Z.
We recently had an intruder in the house and found the old bill to be quite competent so I felt obliged to still be civil to Bob.
Next came the most facile set of questions that I have ever had the misfortune to have to answer re anti social behaviour etc, the computerised A to Z came out again so he could plot Incident points on his survey.
Finally more irrelevant questions such as How did the Council respond to your burgalry.
MY ANSWER They did Fuck all because we never told them.I was unaware you are supposed to tell the council I thought that was the job of the Police
How would you rate them from 1 to 10.
Er Zero because we never told them.
This just went on and on and I was getting pissed off.I wanted a beer and a shower and couldn't because of this clown.
I bet the bloke was on overtime as well cos he had to do 4 of these in a day

No comments: