Wednesday 21 January 2009

I have recovered from the last couple of days.Today i played freerolls winning 31c and a freeroll satelite which I qualified for another on Sunday.
I am still marginally in credit at 25/50c but i still want a rest from Sun.
As I have cashed out a bit I fully expect to encounter the Cash out curse.
I made lots of silly calls and didn't follow through cos I expected to be beaten.
I was just playing scared poker that whats happens after a 3 day losing streak.


http://www.pokerhand.org/?3747677

This was the hand that sent me over the edge.
4x raise with KK called by a fish.Pot size on flop to discourage flush/ straight draws.
Get reraised so I reraise.he calls all in and i am up against the made straight.
Silly me and then I hit my 3rd king to give me some hope. ie 10 outs
Of course it didn't come.
And then the lucky fish tells me i should have raised more pre flop

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3747700

Even when i make my hand I split the pot so lose cos of the rake

To really make my day I have got gout.
Why i don't know but it is fucking painful

No comments: