Tuesday 27 January 2009

Poker League week 2

After last weeks fun & games it seems I have brought my Online luck to the League.
My table was tougher than last week but still had some passive calling stations.
On the first hand one fool who had folded told the table he would have had a full house while the hand was still live (WTF)
His other idioy was with 100 chips left and a 3000 pot and trips wondered whether to bet (LOL)
I played a total of 3 hands in 3 levels.2 of those were from the big blind
I have played the guy in Sit and Goes before and he's not very good
My out hand

Q 10 in bb 2 limpers both ep

Flop Q 10 9 2 diamonds

Me Bet 1000 leaving 2500 behind
Big Stack Reraise
Player 3 Reraise All in (he had me covered)
I call
Big Stack calls

AJvAQv my Q10

Turn 3 clubs
River 8 he hit one of hit 8 outs

Shit for brains calls 2 all ins with an up and down so I get an early night.
I then proceeded to do my bollocks on Sunpoker.
I have now cashed out the £125 in my account and will be taking a long break from there.

1 comment:

Amatay said...

alright fish, ive linked u up