Thursday 13 August 2009

Gutshot poker

Sometimes I feel i am too negative on my blog whinging about badbeats and poor customer service.So today I would like to congratulate Gutshot(Cake network) for actioning my transfer to Neteller within 2 minutes.If only Mansion,Sunpoker and Pokerplex could act as quickly I would be a happy bunny.Why does a transfer take 4 working business days when a transfer in is instaneous.
My account with Celebpoker is now set up at Ipoker and again kudos to their customer support.Their site was down but it was running when they said it would,an error I pointed out on their website was corrected within 10 minutes.WTF is going wrong people seem competent.
I do have 1 rant though.
On the news tonight there was a story about OAP's being scammed and giving their Credit cards plus Pin numbers to scammers pretending to be the old bill.
Now fuckwits if you give these details and are told to be quiet about it you deserve everything that comes to you,I have no sympathy whatsoever.
Mrs P is trying to put a shoerack together I hope it won't take as long as the 3 hours for the barbecue that should have been assembled within 15 mins LOL

No comments: