Monday 3 August 2009

Odd day

Been raped at cash today(I believe in the win one day/lose one day algorithim on IPoker) but won 2 $20 DON's,accumulated enough Mansion points for a 50k points bonus which is enough for 5 more DON's.Taken my money out now as I've hit the monthly points target and will reload when they give me another cash bonus.I had AA cracked by Q10 o and some halfwit started baiting me unfortunately it worked.I had AA again and only min raised,he chased I played too passively and of course he hit on the end and I paid him off.So I accepted defeat and left and cashed out.
Played a bit on Pokerstars today and genuinely can't see why everyone raves about it.Still I gotta play there to release my First Deposit Bonus.
On Cake I have moved up a level and its far more aggressive I guess I need to get used to USA aggression.

No comments: