Tuesday 3 March 2009

Poker League week 5

Finished 4th this week when I limped J10 and hit 2p 2 diamonds called by JQ and 36s.Guess which hand won.The shame is that it was gobby cow.Still 2nd in the league and it looks like only 1 will get the seat to Luton.
Other goodies KK v AKs which held up and sp KKv QQ and J2s which held.I even folded a straight 1st hand against the obvious flush.
The game was spoilt a one of the big stacks betting big blind I doubled up with trip 10s so can't complain but if you don't wanna play sit out and be blinded away not donating it spoils the dynamics of the game.
Relatives have been over and are now back.had a couple of days of sightseeing and was knackered.
Me and the missus played pissed on sunday I happily spent 5.50 to win 7.63 in my torny.But she surpassed herself playing in the $7500 Guarantee R/A spending $15.50 and final tabling 6th for $355. its more than I have ever won and I was v happy with her.I won't mention the other $80 she pissed away in other tornies.

Other rant feel sick for the Sri Lankan cricket team for being attacked by ???.I wonder why the gunmen all managed to escape.Its about time they were banned from all forms of cricket(they need us the aussies etc a darn sight more than we need them)and left to live in their insular society.

No comments: