Monday 23 March 2009

Poker league

Another fascinating evening.Drawn on the toughest table and not even a pair dealt in an hour.after last weeks limpathon I decided to play aggressively when i hit so I limped with KQs in late position and hit my King.Checks all around(see the irony),next card put out the flush draw so i bet big and got a loose player calling me,last card a blank so he checks i rr ai he calls and shows AK.Goodnight Vienna luckily an early nite.
I am getting fed up with amateurs having to be told what to do all the time,if they spent more time paying attention rather than fucking about it would make the game far more enjoyable.
this evening after an hour of dealing with idiots I had had enough it just wasn't enjoyable for me,The hollywood dwell ups just aren't needed in our game-when there isn't a full orbit in 18 minutes something is wrong.
KQo or suited is becoming a problemhand for me at the mo esp online where I have been taking my fair share of outdraws.I can't believe the crap that people are calling and hitting with.Someone said to me if you get it in when you are infront then don't worry about the outdraws.It saddens me when my bankroll is being depleted by total dorks,
Now when I 3 bet I am being reraised and when i make a stand getting beaten its v annoying i wish it would happen the other way round sometimes.

No comments: