Tuesday 7 April 2009

As the great Jim Morrison said

This is the end, my only friend the end.Poker League is finished.Ten last night for what was a dead rubber.
Highlights/Lowlights AJ v slowplayed AQ bye bye chippies.
RR AQs called by K7o flop KQ something.All in and I dealt the cards before he had even turned them over so an early night.
Another league starts 4th May.Will I be playing highly unlikely having to tell people what to do after 12 weeks is a bit tedious.
Last nights highlight was is 23456 higher or lower than A2345 straight.You couldn't make it up.
Rant re Ipoker network Why is it that when I suffer a disconnection an idiot has raised I have AA and it doesn't recognise my bet and folds me.This happens a little bit too much for my liking.

This morning Betfred bombed me out twice for no apparent reason .Its just not conducive to playing decent poker.

3 comments:

rubbish said...

I play down my local and there's one guy who is absolutely crap. He called on a A K 7 6 4 board with 2 3??? When I say call I mean call, not a re raise to try and bluff the pot but a flat call. I asked him what he thought he was doing and he just shrugged. Made me fucking livid because he was just spunking his chips off to anyone other than me.

Anonymous said...

Are you on AOL or Talk Talk? If so I know certain iPoker sites have been having problems with disconnections to these ISP's.

I think there's a post on 2+2 about it if you want to seacrh a little deeper

Unknown said...

No I am on Skybroadband,which according to Betfred support is part of AOL/Talktalk.This is news to me.
What annoys me is that it is only Betfred out of the Ipoker stable that I have probs with.