Monday 13 April 2009

Poker league online qualifiers

Played in one tonight 15 in 10 seats and i qualified so G Luton here I come.I am sure if they marketed it better there would have been more in it but I'm not complaining.
I spunked away lots of chips with trip Aces when lucky bollocks hit an unlikey gutshot on the end.
Last in chips A6 v A10 (A on flop) all in against same player and i fluke a 6 on the end.
I then rocked up and waited for the others to knock each other out.Set formula for sats really.
Footballwise Carshalton scored a last minute equaliser against the Sutton scum which keeps alive their play off hopes.V Enjoyable.
You can tell its the end of the Bank holiday weekend cos it was sunny today and will no doubt be tomorrow when everyone is back at work.
Still waiting for two lots of rakeback from my deals,its getting rather frustrating

No comments: