Wednesday 22 April 2009

Thank you Betfred for disconnecting me at this opportune moment

Strangely enough not a bad beat post.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?4144389P
Thanks for disconnecting me against the only hand that could beat me.
Been playing on Betfred today,don't know why,and i am getting fed up with the number of short stacks ,6 at 1 table is taking the piss.Obv I leave but I think IPokers points policy is to blame.If you are chasing points for their latest promo,why play 1 table with a full stack when you can play 5 with a minimum buy in and collect 5 lots of points.Obv if you have a rakeback deal instead then the above doesn't apply.
Budget update - In the next few years 79% of all that the UK produces will go to funding the failed banks.scarey prospect should have let em gone bust.

No comments: