Monday 9 February 2009

Another quiet day where I finished marginally up

Todays rant is noise pollution on buses.I am not allowed to smoke because it smells although there always used to be a downstairs.So why do I have to endure fuckwitts on their mobile phones with their vacuous meaningless shouted drivel about nothing in particular.
If its not this its little chavvies playing their jiggerbo shit on their phones.Use your headphones.I don't want to hear it and neither does anyone else over the age of 18

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3837106
The guy flops 2 pairs calls my bet checks the flop and I hit my bingo card on the end.Why play so weak
http://www.pokerhand.org/?3837091
Serial fuckwit constantly raising 3 times with any crap.I call hit trips bit of betting when he hits TP last card gives him trips and me the house TYVM
http://www.pokerhand.org/?3837128
AK v AJ the ace flops and he just won't fold.Again TYVM

Poker league tonite and the same guy fucks me up.I was a lot looser with multiple limpers and serial fuckwits.
They have obviously been watching High stakes poker cos the dwell ups when they have fuck all is classic.we have 18 minute levels so I don't want a 5 minute dwell up and then a dramatic fold.
And piss breaks go when you not the dealer or one of the blinds,same with going to the bar.
Hand of the day
86o bb check flop 45? lots of checks Turn is the lovely 7.I pot my disguised straight and mongwomble calls getting 2 to 1 on a flush draw (4 to 1)and of course he hits and I pay him off.
Left with v few chips I got it in with QJ on a 10 10 8 board and missed my gutshot Goodnight.
One of his other classics was calling an all in KK V A4 with the mighty 10 3 off.
Flop he hits 2 3s the A hits.To add insult to injury the final card is a 10 giving him a house.
He is such a lucky bastard.

No comments: