Monday 2 February 2009

Monthly Sun results before I realised that I was shit

Level Hands Amount BB/100
$1 180 145.35 40.38
50c 13,994 (118.56) (0.85)

The Poker Tracker rake on this was $384.15
Cos of the rakeback change I recd £162 in loyalty and points bonuses which is better than RB cos of the initial bonus
If only I could win there.
I will give it another go soon,finances permitting

Over the weekend I went to Fulham and missed the first goal I really shouldn't arrive 20 minutes late.If I was not a season ticket holder I wouldn't have bothered.Still 3-1 is a good result against Pompey.
Afterwards I went to a mates stag do in Windsor.The club was full of tottie and we had a really good time.Only three of our group managed to get thrown out.its a nice place to go for a night out.
I stayed at his house and it took me three hours to get home because I took a shortcut on the train.Unbeknown to me there were engineering works so I had to take the scenic view. VV Slow
The snow is a pain and it settles on my Sky box and freezes the picture.I had to go out twice in the night and clear the box of snow,it was bloody freezing.i finally gave up and watched the Superbowl on BBC
Today I've been in the garden clearing snow off of the plants cos they were dropping on the floor.
Obviously London transport are incapable of running a bus service so I didn't make the poker league tonight but i have had a good day on the online tables and am up on the day.
Its been a bit like weekend play since no one has been able to go to work

No comments: