Friday 13 February 2009

Friday 13th Part 2

Had a session this morning and Pokertracker decided to only import about half the hands.So I tried to reload them but with no success.I then purged my sessions in the hope that PT could reimport them.No success.I then tried to download an update patch,again no success and PT could not be found.So I did a System Restore.
This fucked up my McAfee program that seems to be in a loop of updating/scanning.
PT is back but still not recognising my earlier sessions
So instead of playing I have been messing around with the technie stuff.
Added to this there is a dodgy Windows update in the offing I can't wait.
And I have got gout in my toe so i can't walk and I'm off to Swansea tomorrow
Ho Hmm

3 comments:

rubbish said...

If you're going to Swansea to watch the footie then don't bother, Swansea will stuff you.
Love the blog and have added you to my favs list. Here's mine if you want to return the favour.
http://rubbishatpoker.blogspot.com/
All the best.

Unknown said...

Thanks I have added you.
Of course I will be having my win double on Fulham/England tomorrow.
I love betting on the underdog.

rubbish said...

You should stop off in Cardiff on the way back. Game kicks off at 5.30 so plenty of time and it will be a wicked atmosphere. Train station is 2 minute walk from about 50 pubs.