Tuesday 24 February 2009

Don't play between 2 and 4 and expect to win

The players seem a lot better at this time which is why I rarely play,give me the late evening drunk donks anytime.One hand a flopped set slowplays made straight on Turn.Houses up at the end etc.Obv a lot of regs so noy not V Profitable.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?3904502
Against a reg its obv I have AA but he still calls and hits with his KK.No prob.Lots of AA v KK in this session at least I get points.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?3904507
This was horrible but luckily v a Short stack.I flop trips slowplay v his 2 pairs.I overbet the turn cos of Flushdraw but he correctly calls and hits on the end.

Pokerplex a new Ipoker skin have outdone themselves in the withdrawal stakes.I requested a withdrawal on Sun night and their T&C's say 4 business days but its already in my Neteller account.A good way to do business and keeps the customer happy.Mansion,Poker770 etc you could learn a lesson here.Thats why you will never get another penny off of me.

The delights of Fulham v Swansea await I might get a little game going in the pub.This is pure sickness since any 2 cards will do.Its just a case of whose got the biggest ones.
Finally best of luck to Joppa Road on his quest not to gamble for a year.Ihope he succeeds cos he seems like a nice guy.

2 comments:

rubbish said...

Zamora nets 2 in 2. Is he on drugs? What was the game like?

Unknown said...

2 in 2 he now thinks he's a god.Enjoyed the game Swansea were a decent side and it would be good to see them in the Prem