Wednesday 4 February 2009

A couple of hands from yesterday

This image is for all those PC twats at the BBC.
This image was lifted off of the TShirt hell website which is closing down.Such a shame.
Before you complain this is racist but merely good old fashioned humour.












I had a problem player today who reraised my (4 bets to 14 times 2 bets to 7 times etc) .I only reraised with the premies and reckon I lost lots of value.If I reraised he would fold most times.I hate players like this.

You are supposed to get the bullets every 220 hands so I reckon today I have been v lucky 16 times in 1700 hands(better than double the average) and only lost twice.One hand is below and the other was when 1st position limped with 77 reraised my raise in the BB and called my reraise and hit trips (BARSTARD)

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3813310
3 of us had a flush but the board pairing killed the action.I don't mind calling bets here but feel v passive re Full houses.Even though I had the nut flush I was content to call smallish size bets.
a biggie on the end and I would have folded

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3813318
AA first position is a limp for me sometimes.I did,t like the 3 other limpers but the ace came.I just called a pot sized bet with 2 to a heart flush but wasn't happy to see the turn doubling up the clubs.So i reraise get raised and go all in.Its obvious to me again that he is flushing and he misses.Yet another example of someone who has read Harrington.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3813377
Unfortunately I managed to fuck this up.I limped again in MP with AA and played the hand far too passively I should have bet more on the turm when I hit 2 pairs cos I put him on a lower pair.
Unfortunately final card gave him the house and I paid off his value bet.

No comments: