Wednesday 18 February 2009

Sun Poker,Haircuts,Jade Goody and Abu Qatada

Decided to reload into Sun today to try and clear some more of my 500,000 initial bonus points.I wish I hadn't of bothered 2 buy ins down and a haircut beckoned.
I made most of it back this morning this hand helped
http://www.pokerhand.org/?3878840 10 10 v K 9
I go on wednesdays because its quite quiet and I can read the quality tabloids.
5 people before me predominatelty OAP's with fuck all else to do and I had to wait for an hour and a half.The standard of conversation was superb I learnt how to glue wood together,the value of old white £5 notes and a history of londons greek orthodox churches who won't let greeks who don't speak the lingo christen their children.All V Interesting.
Now these old boys have no hair so it don't take 20 minutes to snip the odd lock here and there.
Still I got to read the Mirror and Express,its a very classy joint.
Firstly Jade Goody who the fuck are you,some reality show bimbo who has prostituted herself to Max Clifford to get some money in.I don't care about her wedding,I don't want to watch her die live on TV.I am slightly jealous of the 750K that some tat mag is going to give her for her wedding photos.
For christ sake have some dignity.
One man who did was Mohammed Al Fayed ,our esteemed chairman.He was accused of indency with an underage girl despite the fact that at the time he was at a televised Fulham match.It took the clowns at the CPS 7 months to find no case against him.
WTF what a waste of taxpayers money.
Perhaps they and their buddies were researching Islam militant Abu Qatada,poor man can't be deported to Jordan cos he might be tortured even though there is a document stating that they won't.Probably no worth the paper its written on but it aint my problem.Ship him out and let him face the consequences of his odious actions.More waste of the taxpayers money.
Oh and Fulham stuffed by Man U

No comments: