Monday 23 February 2009

I poker

Don't know what the problem is here today.Only 1/2 8 max tables at 11.30pm and then down to 1.Now there aren't any its v strange.
Week 5 of the pokerleague last night and I finished 5th managing to nurse a short stack for qiute a long time.Gobby cow paid off my flush with her run.A Straight hasn't entered her vocab yet.She still gets prials not trips etc.Only controversy was Dwell Up man betting losing and showing one other person his hand.Being entitled to see I asked him to show and he refused saying I hadn't paid.Fortunately the table backed up my "Show one show all stance".
2 games of footie over the weekend.Saturday Carshalton V Wealdstone 3-2 got very pissed.Always a good day out.
Sunday Fulham v WBA 2-0,only missedthe first 15 mins this time as Mrs P took a shortcut on that carpark known as the A3 which had roadworks,was I a happy bunny.It was great to see Bobby Zamora score hopefully that will give him some confidence.
Back again for the FA Cup replay tomorrow,3 games in 4 days is a bit much though.
Online I have had a good few days winning about 5 buy ins.No luck in various tornies though.
Highlight
http://www.pokerhand.org/?3897672P set over set
The poker will be on the backburner for the rest of the week cos i have my Cousin over from Austria so will be doing lots of touristy things.London Eye,Hampton Court etc

No comments: