Sunday 8 February 2009

A couple of hands

Now I am off tilt the cash is slowly creeping back up again.
I am going to play 3 tables maximum for now and not bother playing for points
http://www.pokerhand.org/?3821296
Different raise with QQ flop top set Idiot bets 5x so I just call.Turn gives me the house co both check.Bingo card jack comes on the end giving him a lower FH.So i bet get reraised and reraise back.
TYVM
http://www.pokerhand.org/?3829615
This hand was a pleasant surprise.TPA raises 7x called by shortstack and I call with my QQ.TAP xalls behind with K9Diamonds.
Flop 9 1010 SS mini raise I call TAP bets $9 so I call.Turn 7 he goes all in and I call.Subconsciously I put him on a 9 River 5 and I win.

had a day off from poker yesterday cos I went to a wedding.Lots of ukrainians and poles so vodka drinking contests ensured.Unfortunately the contents of my stomach ended up in the garden.On pain of death don't try to compete in these games cos it always ends in drinking neat vodka which on top of lager,champers etc is a v bad bad idea

No comments: