Monday 16 February 2009

Poker League week 4

Another instalment of our Courage League.It was bliss the gobby cow and the luckbox were on the other table.So we managed to play 3 levels with people who knew what they were doing it was great.When the tables merged gobby cow was still in being as passive as ever and generally slowing everything down.Even after being knocked out she stayed on the table and managed to piss me off gobbing off and generally putting me off.Next week its Ipod time.
People that dont call shorty all ins with any 2 piss me off.Bloke got away with it 3 times.Finally I
called his massive 73 o with A6 when I had flopped the 6 he was on a draw and didn't hit.
The hand that killed me was as follows.
I limped with 66 and the flop was 6JJ,the small stack went all in and I called as did one other,The flop was a 9 so I raised was reraised and went all in.The mongwomble shows J4 for trips.We both had massive stacks and i felt quite confident.Oh silly me the Shorty had QQ and the final card was a 4 to give equal stack a bigger house.
Every time I go all in I am ahead and it gets a bit disconcerting to be outdrawn all the time.
I was decimated.
Next hand I had KK he called with crap so i doubled up.
Three of us left I had about 4 big blinds,other guy had about 8 and the chip leader lots.
Luckily they clashed and CL hit a FH so I was 2nd at least and in the money.
Next hand A 10 v 10 3 all in and I double up.
Final hand QJ v 96 again all in and he hits the 6 so I lose.
Next week I just hope I am not on the fuckwits table.

No comments: